CrossFit Bel Air is a kid friendly facility. Here are some basic guidelines:
- Parents may bring children to CrossFit Bel Air (subject to detailed requirements in your membership agreement).
- Parents are required to supervise their children at all times while at CrossFit Bel Air. If your child needs attention during your workout, please pause your workout to attend your child.
- CrossFit Bel Air provides a designated play area with a few toys. Parents may supplement that with an iPad or whatnot.
- If your child breaks a toy, the parent replaces the toy.
- If your child makes a mess or leaves toys in a disorderly manner, the parent is responsible for ensuring the mess is cleaned up.
- No food or drink is allowed [see rule about cleaning messes].
- If your child is sick with a communicable illness (eg the flu, measles, etc), they cannot visit CrossFit Bel Air until they are healthy.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their child does not venture into the workout area (for obvious safety reasons).
- Teach your child to be a good community citizen while they hang out at CrossFit Bel Air.